Village life is the best life

My parents are renovating the house in Simou village, one of my favourite places to visit. The house is high up in the village, so it has the perfect view of all the village, Evretou dam and Akamas hills. I'm doing some research for an authentic, rustic look, although all the things we have in the house are very authentic. My grandfather built the house with typical beige Cyprus stone (pouro petra).

Her'e some options that I've come up with just from doing a quick online search, although some of these ideas require much more space than we have, one can dream.

The house consists of three bedrooms, all leading into the courtyard. We've renovated it as two separate spaces - 1 bedroom with en suite, and a separate 2 bedroom, bathroom and kitchen with fireplace. I would like to select a theme, not sure yet if it will be done with colour, or other, for each room.

Barn doors
Industrial sliding spokes for a DIY barn door, via The White Shanty
Industrial sliding spokes for a DIY barn door, via The White Shanty
Wood

Displaying collections
Keep it white


Bathroom
Outdoors / Indoors
Details


Comments

Popular Posts