Flipping Fantastic



London based Brasilian magazine, Jungle Drums, is a free mag available in shops, pubs and bars around London (I got mine in Shoreditch) which has great articles on the music, film and fashion scene. This month's mag has a great article on the Havainas and Selfridges collaboration all in the name of charity. The original flip flops were designed by artists and fashionistas including Naomi Campbell, Lulu Guinness, Manolo Blahnic, Paul Smith, Sam Taylor Wood and others. These collectors items were auctioned with proceeds going to CLIC Sargent, a charity caring for children with cancer.

Highest bid went to legendary shoe designer's, Manolo Blahnic, design at £500. I think I may personalise my own pair. I really like Lulu Guinness's chain, charm and ribbon adorned pair. Read the full article on Jungle Drum's site.

Comments

Popular Posts