Love from Cyprus

I'm finally setting up shop, online, that is! Yes, doing my photo shoots and uploading to my new shop Love from Cyprus on ETSY. Soon I'll be on ASOS Marketplace too, so watch this space. For now, you can find my goodies, along with other Cypriots artists and designers products at this link.
Puccini's La Boheme opera
KEO beer village festival

Also selling slick leather wallets by John Markides for men. These have fancy money clips and are one-off pieces, hand sewn in real leather. John is the brother of the one and only, Stalo Markides. Those in the know, know her as the eccentric leather bag and accessory designer who sells in Harrods, Bloomingdales, Concento, etc. Custom orders are also welcome, either get in touch with me or John himself, so discuss and see the leathers available.

Comments

Popular Posts