Open for business!


Finally, with a big push from the universe / fate / a higher power, I am pleased to announce that I am open for business. I have opened my design studio in Nicosia and am ready to take on the world. I've already got some packaging and branding projects lined up, and some international collaborations.

Drop me a line if you'd like to meet with me and discuss projects, commissions, collaborations. I'm more inspired and determined than I've been in the 3 years since coming to Cyprus. My jobs working for an ad agency and as an in-house designer at a lighting company has taught me more about myself than I ever thought possible and has also helped me clear my priorities and goals. Thank you to all the people I met along the way who helped me realize my dream! A very special and sincere thank you to my Creative Director, friend and mentor, Nikos Zozos.

Watch this space for my new website launch, beginning of November.

+357 99973393

anastasia.gerali@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts