Wake Up and live

Here are some photos from the event - Wake Up Wakeboarding competition 2012, held at Green Bay, Protaras - Cyprus. I was blessed with the best clients who allowed me full creative development and the results speak for themselves. The even itself was a big success, with sponsors including Red Bull, Reef, Burton, Mini Cooper, and the main sponsor, the local surf shop - Coast 2 Coast.
The awards, which were mini wakeboards, were hand crafted by my dear friends Christophoros Acadjiotis and Markellos Achniotis. 10 awards in total, my favourite has to be the Most Promising Rider award which ties in with the event's blue and black colours very well. I previously posted about work I've done for Green Bay Wakeboarding center here

All works are ©Anastasia Gerali 2012

Comments

Popular Posts