This Anchor - Loyd C. Taylor

This anchor shall hold in adversity, 
When all else does threaten to give way; 
This anchor keeps my vessel from drifting, 
Never letting my ship run astray. 


This anchor holds though angry seas batter, 
When dangerous waves threaten to take hold; 
This anchor holds in the lonely night hours, 
When darkness renders my spirit less bold. 


This anchor holds with vigil over me, 
Scans water lest my ship drift away; 
This anchor is trustworthy and faithful, 
Making less anxious my passageway. 


This anchor holds fast though life is fleeting, 
When death’s icy hands grasps for me once more; 
This anchor will never let me falter, 
Till my ship moors on that sacred shore. 


Read the full poem here.

Unisex anchors for him and for her in gun metal - available at www.lovefromcyprus.com

Comments

Popular Posts