Name Not Applicable

I've been ringing many, MANY design studios for placements recently. Having worked a a call centre, I'd like to think I know a thing or two about phone manner. Some studios have the sweetest people answer the phone, some have very a professional manner, some are just plain friendly.


But today, I just spoke to the rudest man on the phone, who actually gave a SNORT when I asked how to spell his name (to email a PDF). The studio's name is not applicable here, as I don't like to make too much of a fuss. Since coming to the UK I found they have many ways to spell the same name. There's Susan and Suzan, Joe and Jo, Stefanie and Stephanie, Niall and fucking Niel.

Well NIEL, if I don't like you on the phone, I doubt I'll like you in person. So THANK YOU for spelling your name out for me so that I can write this blog.

Have a lovely day ass-wipe!

Comments

Popular Posts