The worth of a logo
Why logo design does not cost $5 is an excellent article by Australian designer Jacob Cass outlining the differences between a $5 logo and a professionally designed logo. It's not only the cost that differentiates these but also their 'worth'.
6 reasons why a logo should cost more than your lunch
1. A logo is the very first impression people get of your company.
2. A logo needs longevity.
3. A logo needs to be original.
4. A logo should look professional.
5. A logo should reflect the time and thought gone in to designing it.
6. A logo is the starting point of your whole corporate image.